• Shop Now
  • Support
  • Choose a language US CA
    Select Country:

    United States - English

    • All Countries / Regions
    • North America
    • Latin America
    • Asia Pacific
    • Europe
    • Greater China

Professional and Managed Services

Many organizations have invested heavily in building custom IT solutions to meet mission-critical business requirements. However, the resources required to support these services and manage the underlying infrastructure limits IT’s ability to deliver ongoing innovation. In many environments, the management of existing infrastructure consumes as much as 80 percent of the IT budget, leaving just 20 percent for strategic initiatives.

Rahi Takes the Complexity Out of the Process

We provide 24×7 remote monitoring, management, and full lifecycle support of IT assets across the enterprise, enabling you to offload many operational tasks. Proactive maintenance improves uptime and performance, while Rahi’s broad technical knowledge enables rapid problem resolution and improved end-user satisfaction.

Managed Service Provider (MSP)
Managed IT Support services for Data Center Management

Capabilities Aligned With Your Companies Needs

The Rahi team helps fill skills gaps and eliminate fragmented support through a comprehensive solution that can grow to meet changing requirements. Our bench depth ensures that highly qualified and certified engineers can provide expert services across multiple functional domains. Our rigorous processes have been proven in web-scale data centre environments yet can be customized to meet a wide range of business needs and budgets.

The Rahi Difference

24×7 Remote Monitoring and Analysis
Proven, ITL-Based Processes
Flexible, Customized SLAs
Single Point of Contact
Full-Lifecycle Asset Management
Global Presence
MSP - Managed Service Provider

Comprehensive Solutions

You can rely upon experts who are dedicated to managing and maintaining your technology assets and delivering enhanced business value.

Rahi’s managed services encompass a broad range of technologies and vendors, whether the assets are hosted within your data center or in a colocation facility.

  • Data Center Management
  • Network Management Storage
  • Management Security
  • Management Supplemental
  • Staffing

Let Rahi and Its Global Team Help You

Let Rahi and its global team help you improve service levels, reduce capital and operational expenditures, and improve business outcomes.
About Rahi
Founded in 2012, Rahi is a global IT solutions provider and systems integrator with 40+ offices worldwide and 100+ vendor neutral partners. We cover the full life cycle of IT solutions across a wide range of disciplines namely Data Center Infrastructure, Cloud Services, IT Infrastructure, Unified Communications, Managed Services and Global Services to optimize and enhance business operations.
Contact Us

Rahi Systems Inc.
48303 Fremont Blvd,
Fremont CA 94538, USA
+1 510 651 2205
Fax: +1 650 520 2737
[email protected]